Why work with us?
We believe that people are our number one asset at Rocky Mountaineer. That’s why we’ve created a rewarding and welcoming workplace experience that parallels our world-class guest experience.
Perks & Benefits
Our goal is to keep you healthy, happy, and to help you continually grow in your career, so we are committed to providing competitive compensation and benefits, as well as career development opportunities. Below are just a few of the programs and initiatives we offer. Please note: perks & benefits may vary depending on location, role and contract with Rocky Mountaineer.
- Comprehensive health care, benefits, and RRSP packages for year-round employees
- 3-weeks paid vacation to start
- Hybrid work from home and in the Vancouver office
- Flexible start and end times
- Work from anywhere for up to 2 weeks
- Meeting-free Fridays
- Orientation pass to travel on the train
- Complimentary and discounts on rail journeys
- Referral bonus program
- Membership with IATA for access to travel industry discounts
- On-site fitness centre at the Vancouver office
- Discount merchandise for employees
- Access to Perkopolis site for a huge range of discounts and offers
- Apprenticeship programs
- Development courses to grow as managers and leaders
- Co-op placements and internships at corporate head office
- Mentorship programs
- Lumina Learning
- Interactive e-courses available to all team members
- Bi-monthly team member workshops
Diversity & Inclusion
At Rocky Mountaineer, we embrace diversity and take pride in having a team with a broad spectrum of nationalities, age groups and abilities. As an equal opportunity employer, we work hard to ensure the right conditions are in place for each person to achieve their full potential.
We have developed programs designed to eliminate employment barriers in the workplace that may prevent full participation of all employees, including members from designated groups. Our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Committee is dedicated to ensuring we have policies and programs in place that are consistent with our Employment Equity mandate and company values.